Monday, June 29, 2009

Wasilla is home to the official Ididarod trail and race. The dog sled race does not start here right now, it starts up north .

I have not seen any Moose --yet. But have been told to look out for them in my yard or crossing the road. I don't want to be the person who has to hold up traffic for one in the middle of the highway.










Sorry I haven't up dated my blogg in a quite awhile.
The kids and I have moved from Denver to Wasilla, Alaska. A very big change, but a good one.
We are living in a families home right now and are thankful. Sarah is with her dad and will be coming up in August to start school.
It is a slow paste atmosphere and the people are very laid back. Wasilla is a small town with a populaton of 7,028, adding us is 7,033.
It has a Walmat and a Target. The mountains are all around us, so I need to get a compas for the directions.

No comments: