Monday, June 29, 2009

We are going to learn to fish and canoe on the lakes near by. Samon fishing is the most popular one as you know, but there are other fish in the sea--or river and lakes. I can't wait til it snows and we can go sking!!!





I am looking for work right now but am also going to do child care in the house,so that I can home school the kids. Isaiah will do the program from BYU and yoshio and Katie (Lali) will so IDEA from the state. Iam looking forward to it. We'll keep you posted on the different activities that they get in volved in.
Sarah will go to the High school here and have lots of fun.



2 comments:

The Alaska Coyles said...

Wow, you moved to Alaska??? When did this happen? It's about time you update...not that I can talk. We love having you and the kids here. Keep on posting.

JoyMotherof10 said...

Well it is Sept 10th. WOW I cant believe it has been sooo long sence I have looked at your blog Mary.It's GREAT. LUV Mom